Information on Shareholder Rights
The Russian legislation guarantees that any common stock gives equal rights to any shareholder. Therefore, our shareholders are entitled to:
- Participate in a GSM (in personal or by proxy) with voting power on all respective matters.
- Introduce own proposals to a GSM agenda according to a procedure set forth by the Russian legislation and Company's Charter.
- Obtain information on the Company and get familiarized with Company’s documents according to Art. 91 of the Federal Joint-Stock Companies' Law, other regulatory documents and Charter.
- Collect dividends announced by the Company.
- Preemptive acquisition of additional shares and convertible securities, placed via subscription, pro rata to the ownership in cases stipulated by the Russian legislation.
- Obtain property of the Company in case of its liquidation.
- Enjoy other rights guaranteed by the Russian legislation and Charter.
A shareholder or a group of shareholders with at least 2% of the voting shares are entitled to introduce issues to a GSM agenda and nominate candidates to the Board of Directors and Board of Internal Auditors of the Company. A shareholder or a group of shareholders with at least 10% of the voting shares are entitled to initiate an extraordinary GSM of the Company.